Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Form-study vs. Formula5 on Horse racing

Ok, I think that you are starting to see the trend here. Form study does not work! Just look at my account after yesterday`s selections.

Las Ramblas 3/3/2010 50
3980
Boma King
50
3930
Equiparada
50
3880
Maoi Chinn Tire

2 3930
Bo McGinty 50 3880

For what it`s worth, let`s get into my selections for today!

Vaal race 2 Sleekqueen (win)
Vaal race 4 Celestial Flag (win)
Vaal Race 9 Let`s Tango (win)

Southwell race 2 Inside Track (win)
Southwell race 4 Just Mandy (win)

Wolverhampton race 2 Not my Choice (win)
Wolverhampton race 6 Bintheredunthat (win)

Taunton race 6 King`s Legacy (win)

But, if you really want to make money and bet like a true punter, you must visit www.winbigonhorseracing.com

To me, that's the only way to bet. Watch this video clip and betting will never be the same again.

Cheers
Kobus Grobbelaar

No comments:

Post a Comment