Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you make money by betting on horses?

As I predicted, yesterday was as bad as Monday. I had 1 from 4, but it won at dividend of 3.2 (not bad)
Did not make any money, but did not lose a lot either!

My account:

Follow the Piper 23/02/2010 50
4695
Emperor Elect
50
4645
Gordon Road
50
4595
Banjaxed Girl 3.2 4705

So, as you can see, I lost only R40. That will not get you rich and you will never retire by using that method. Lucky for us, we had another method. I`ll get to that after I give you today`s FREE tips.

Kenilworth race 1 Emerald Cove (win)
Kenilworth race 3 Pagan Princess (win)
Kenilworth race 8 Bracing Air (win)

Lingfield race 3 Fong`s Alibi (win)

Doncaster race 4 Park Lane (win)

Kempton race 2 Brave Talk (win)

Ludlow race 1 Great Reason (win)
Ludlow race 2 No Wonga (win)
Ludlow race 7 Cannington Brook (win)

There are a couple of good horses in there and we should be fine!
But, if you want to make mayor money, visit www.winbigonhorseracing.com

Watch the 16 minute video clip and you will never think about betting in the same way again!!

Cheers
Kobus Grobbelaar

No comments:

Post a Comment